The Ultimate Utah Elopement Guide
The Best Places to Elope in Utah
I'm Your Utah Elopement Photographer and Guide
Hi there I’m Halie!
I’m here to help you dream up an plan an elopement that makes you feel most alive.
A day full of the adventures you love with the people you love most.
A day that is uniquely you.
I help empower you to see just how incredible your elopement day can and should be.
Utah is a special place to me. Let me tell you all about this beautiful state!
Why Elope in Utah?
Utah is one of my favorite states. It’s my home base with the best hiking trails and climbing routes. You can’t beat the snow- they don’t call it the greatest snow on Earth for no reason! The mountains are gorgeous. The desert in Utah is a place of pure magic. There is so much to see and do in Utah. It’s landscapes can be the perfect location for your elopement. Let’s explore Utah together.
Best Places to Elope in Utah
- The Wasatch Mountains
- Zion National Park
- Goblin Valley State Park
- The Uinta Mountains
The Middle Rockies
The Wasatch Mountains | The Uintas
- Cirques and moraines carved by glaciers
- Canyons full of waterfalls
- Plenty of alpine lakes
The Great Basin
Antelope Island | Bonneville Salt Flats
- Grand lakes with beautiful sunsets
- Salt flats that seem like another planet
- Golden grasslands with mountain views
The Colorado Plateau
Zion | Arches | Moab
- Sandstone deserts with arches and overlooks
- Desert towers sweeping across the horizon
- Rivers that create colorful canyons
- Expect light rain, a chance of snow, and mild temps
- Wildflowers are bloomin!
- The alpine is the perfect place for a warm day
- Great time to explore lakes and rivers
- Temps become mild as the season goes on
- Fall colors in Utah are beautiful
- Get ready for snow and cold temps
- Best time to ski the Greatest Snow on Earth